All images used on this blog are copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission of the artist.
Avoid bad copyright karma.
If you wish to use any image,
contact me at
Past President of the Rocky Mountain Society of Botanical Artists
Member of American Society of Botanical Artists
Member of Art Students League of Denver
Current and upcoming:
1) Currently in the traveling Botanical Art Worldwide: America's Flora exhibit.
2) Currently at Open Studios Prism Workshop, reception June 21, 2019 5:30-9pm located at 999 Vallejo st, Denver, Co
3) Pearl Street Arts Festival - July 20-21, 2019
4) Cheesman Art Festival - July 27-28, 2019
5) Affordable Art Festival at Arapahoe Community College - August 25, 2019
6) Cannabis: A Visual Perspective on exhibit at the Center for Southwest Studies Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado for 2019
7)Denver Botanical Gardens 50th anniversary of conservatory- etching of the Cecropia peltata tree was picked for use as a commemorative postcard on sale in the gift store.
8) I Heart Denver a retail store at Denver Pavillions is selling prints and postcards of my cannabis series.
9) Featured artist in the book Painted Sky 106 Artists of the Rocky Mountain West by E. Ashley Rooney, Schiffer Publishing available on Amazon
All of my art is for sale, both originals and prints, please email me at email@example.com for purchase inquiries. I accept pay pal payments and will ship.